The Rochdale Owners Club was formed in June 1981 by a group of owners keen to establish a club exclusively for the Rochdale marque.
To join the Rochdale Owners Club, you will need to fill out a form. This form can then be printed and you can send it to the address given on the bottom of the form page. You do not need to own a Rochdale car to become a member.
The cost of membership is £20 per year for full membership and £5 per year for associate membership (associate members must live at the same address as a full member). There is no additional joining fee. Overseas members should pay by International Money Order.
For your membership fee you will receive:
• A Club Magazine four times a year (full members only) (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter)
• Access to the Club Spares Service
• Discounted insurance with Footman James
• Technical advice and occasional local meetings
• Assistance with reclaiming original registrations
• The right to attend and vote at Club General Meetings
So that the Club Registrars may compile as complete a list as possible, please give details of your Rochdale(s) on the form. The Registrars will be delighted to discuss the details with you and would also appreciate a photograph! If you have more than one Rochdale, or need more space, please continue on a separate sheet.
Please note that records are kept on a computer database and we need
them to be as accurate as possible.
Copyright © Rochdale Owners Club